IT'S GO TIME! TRANSFORMING A TOWN... IMPACTING A WORLDAt Evident Life Church we love God and we love people. Therefore, we are strategic and intentional about reaching out to others. In addition to ongoing local and global outreach, the Evident Life Church family takes 4-week breaks from other church activities to turn our focus to GOING into our world and serving others.
GO TIME OPPORTUNITIES:
- Family Friendly Outreach (All ages serving together)
- Evangelism (Door to door, Downtown, & Special Events)
- Outreach Events (Date Nights, Movie on the Lawn, Gilbert Days Parade, etc.)
- Serving the Community (Police & Fire Depts, Schools, Retirement Homes)
- Mission Trips (Going global, Africa, Mexico, India)
ONGOING LOCAL OUTREACH:
- Adopting the Orphan: Pure religion involves taking care of orphans. At Evident Life Church we have established the "Evident Love" ministry that specifically ministers to orphans. Included in this ministry is the Adoption Assistance Program, which provides financial support to families in our church during the adoption process. Through Evident Love, we have helped many other organizations such as Dresses for Orphans and Operation Christmas Child.
- Feeding & Clothing the Needy: Evident Life has partnered with Open Arms Care Center in Gilbert to provide food, clothing, and practical help for those in need in Gilbert and the surrounding communities.
- Helping the Homeless: Evident Life Church partners with AZCEND and the I-HELP (homeless emergency lodging program). Evident Life provides housing to the homeless at our church campus as well as dinners and lunches.
- Protecting the Unborn: Through our strategic partnership with the Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Greater Phoenix, Evident Life Church has had the privilege of saving the lives of the unborn. God's heart is life and the church must take a clear stand for "the least of these."