Eric Jones – May 8, 2016
1. NEW FAMILY IS OUR NEW REALITY: This happens because of the Spirit of Adoption – Romans 8:14-17.
2. NEW FAMILY MEANS NEW INHERITANCE: God calls us heirs and co-heirs with Jesus. In other words, God isn’t holding anything back from us. What’s His is now ours!!!
3. NEW FAMILY IS OUR NEW MISSION: Jesus came to seek out the lonely (the lost) and place them in His family.
We are called to be like Him. We are called to seek out the lost, the hurting, the lonely, those not connected to the body of Christ, and we are to invite them in.
In many ways, we are now operating as coordinators and counselors in God’s Adoption Agency.
And so… Let the Adoption Begin:
• Do you know anyone who is lost or who is lonely?
• Do you know anyone who is not connected into the family of God – not connected in a local church congregation?
If so, seek them out, love on them, and invite them into our church family.
More Messages Associated With “Family“…
Powered by Series Engine