At KidsLife, our mission is to help children encounter God and grow in an intimate relationship with Him in a safe and fun atmosphere. We believe that children of all ages are big enough to experience the fullness of God.
Our programs are specifically designed to attract the hearts of children in such a way that their KidsLife experience is one of the most exciting, enjoyable, and impactful hours of their week. With this in mind, our goal is to creatively teach relevant principles from the Word of God that are understandable and applicable even for the smallest child.
Who: We have classes and programs for children ages birth through 11.
When: Children are released to KidsLife after our corporate praise & worship time (feel free to pre-check your children before the service).
Where: KidsLife check-in is easy to find on the West side of our main church lobby.
KidsLife Children’s Ministry values our children as important members of Evident Life Church by shepherding them to:
- Encounter God’s presence
- Belong to His family
- Grow in the word of God
- Do acts of service
So that their lives can be transformed and our world impacted for God’s glory.
- We value building relationships with the Lord through prayer, worship, and the word of God.
- We value growing in the word of God by using sound curriculum and methods that reflect the best learning practices currently available.
- We value empowering children to be confident in their Christian faith.
- We value having a classroom atmosphere where children can feel safe to form meaningful relationships with other children and their teachers.
- We value teaching children to serve, and share their faith in the community and the world.
- We value families and recognize parents as having the primary responsibility for the spiritual growth and maturity of their children. (Deut.6:6-7)
We value a safe and secure environment that includes background checks, secure check-in system, classroom surveillance cameras, on-site monitors, and clean and safe classrooms.
We look forward to the opportunity of partnering with you, the parent, in encouraging your children on their spiritual journey.